With a bright, easy-to-acquire dot and unlimited eye relief, the Buck Mark Pro Red Dot Sight is a great addition to your turkey shotgun, rimfire plinker or even a centerfire rifle. This compact sight is built tough with a sturdy housing made from lightweight aluminum and protected with a flexible armor coating. The 3 MOA dot is fine enough for accuracy at extended distances and ideal for close quarters in the deep woods. The dot features three brightness settings that allow you to adapt to your lighting conditions. Battery life is approximately 240 hours on the medium setting.
This sight attaches easily to a Picatinny-style rail using the included, low height base. If a taller base is needed, the Buck Mark Pro uses the Aimpoint® Micro style mounting pattern that is very common among red dot users. Mounting tools, a lens cloth and protective shipping/storage box are included.
- 3 MOA dot
- 10 Brightness levels
- Brightness setting memory for quick return to last setting after shut off
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Low-profile controls
- Nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed to prevent fogging
- Solid one-piece 6061-T6 Aluminum housing with durable armor coating
- Designed to handle heavy recoil
- Removeable flip-up lens covers
- Low Picatinny-style mounting base included (Uses Aimpoint® Micro style mounting pattern)
- Fits Picatinny-style bases
- Unlimited eye relief
- Uses one CR2032 battery (included)